During this difficult time, protecting the health and well-being of our clients and employees is a priority.
- We are going back to indoor office visits, allowing one client (not showing any COVID-related symptoms) per appointment for Doctor Exam appointments. There will be limited time slots for “In-room” appointments due to taking precautions to avoid overlapping appointments. The curbside appointments are still available.
- Please call from the parking lot when you arrive (772-925-1625). We will update you once the previous appointments are done and cleaning has been completed to invite you inside for your appointment.
- Technician appointments will remain curbside service.
- Masks are mandatory in exam rooms and in the lobby/waiting area regardless of your vaccine status.
- Our team is following enhanced cleaning protocols.
We also provide concierge service for clients who choose to do so.
Please understand that this will not in any way affect the quality of care we will provide to our patients, but will allow us to remain open so that we may continue to treat your furry loved ones.
Appointments, walk-ins, and emergencies will be seen as follows:
- When you arrive in the parking lot, call our main phone line at 772-925-1625.
- Our technicians will go through a full history of your pet over the phone and establish what concerns need to be addressed during the visit.
- A technician will come out to your vehicle to pick up your pet and bring him/her into the hospital for the doctor’s exam.
- Once the doctor has seen your pet, the technician will call you with the results of the exam including any recommendations and an estimate for treatment. Please ask any questions you may have at this time.
- A technician will then return your pet to your car, go over any medications prescribed, schedule a follow-up appointment if needed, and receive payment.
Please note that for your pet’s safety we will be bringing our own slip-type leash for dogs to be used in addition to the leash you currently have in place, and all cats must be secured inside a carrier.